An FM13 Blog

A football manager blog full of hopeless optimism (at least initially). I started a blog for a previous FM13 career but that fell firmly flat on its face.

After reaching 2033 it became clear depsite some small success my managerial career was dead in the water. So I started afresh with this current career and blog. After a fun though low key FM13 save I'm now moving onto my FM14 save!

I'm hoping I'll have gotten the worst of my mistakes out of my system and as I'm not going to be updating the blog story style hopefully it will be easier to update.

Saturday 23 February 2013

I could be wrong... [2015]

I could be wrong and I don't mind.


5 games in and we have three wins, a draw and a very narrow loss. I also appear to be wrong on the Sunday Abohwo front as well. He's managed to get 3 goals and assist in those games.


The season is slightly longer at this level at 26 games. Around 30 points in the past few seasons has been enough for survival so with 5 games gone we're about a third of the way with our 10 points. Based on how we've been playing I think it's possible. I think we need to try and get as close as possible to the target by the half way mark - I really don't want a slump in the second half of the season.

A lot of the team are quite determined or fairly professional (12 if we include resolute) so I think they can keep the standard up.

I'm not entertaining thoughts of promotion...yet. We've played well but the team is pretty fragile. A few specific injuries and the whole thing will come tumbling down.

We'll see though. Maybe by the time the second half of the season comes round some of those players on my shortlist will have become desperate enough to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment