An FM13 Blog

A football manager blog full of hopeless optimism (at least initially). I started a blog for a previous FM13 career but that fell firmly flat on its face.

After reaching 2033 it became clear depsite some small success my managerial career was dead in the water. So I started afresh with this current career and blog. After a fun though low key FM13 save I'm now moving onto my FM14 save!

I'm hoping I'll have gotten the worst of my mistakes out of my system and as I'm not going to be updating the blog story style hopefully it will be easier to update.

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Another go [2016]

Time for another stab at promotion after the surprise season. I really wish we had gotten the promotion last time round. Not just because of the obvious reason of...you know...being promoted. But because for the second season expectations will be much higher and teams will be approaching things differently.

I did say I wanted to strengthen at the AML and ST positions so I managed to bring in...



Bjorkebaum

Cover for both AML and ST! The scouts and coaches rate him pretty highly and I think he'll be, at the very least, better than Muqdisi.

Backstrom
 He looks like he'll develop well and the scouts are convinced that he'll maybe even be a premier prospect. I shelled out £10k for him but I don't mind. I'm quietly confident that he's well worth the investment. Last season he played 17 games in the same division as us so he's at this level at least.

Viggeborn

Viggeborn cost 18k in compensation but again I think he'll do the job. In my mind I'm picturing him beating the defenders for pace and then cutting inside. Trust me in my mind, the goals look awesome. He got 4 in 12 games in the South division, which is the same level. I'm expecting a bit more from him but at least he's already got a record at this level just like Backstrom.

I'd be on the track of another DC...


But I couldn't tempt him here. Hopefully though the defence will stand up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment