An FM13 Blog

A football manager blog full of hopeless optimism (at least initially). I started a blog for a previous FM13 career but that fell firmly flat on its face.

After reaching 2033 it became clear depsite some small success my managerial career was dead in the water. So I started afresh with this current career and blog. After a fun though low key FM13 save I'm now moving onto my FM14 save!

I'm hoping I'll have gotten the worst of my mistakes out of my system and as I'm not going to be updating the blog story style hopefully it will be easier to update.

Friday 7 June 2013

On target despite wobbles [2025]

At the midway point in the season we found ourselves pretty much on target. The team were playing well together and clocking up wins.



Second place was great and we were within reach of first. The only worry was that sometimes we would throw away a match or drop points. Most of those draws should have been wins, and the losses at least draws.



It was a bit worrying to have those kind of dips in form as teams all the way down to 6th were still pretty much in contention.

There isn't much else to add at this point. Wallgren and Broberg have worked well in rotation for the striker role. Broberg doesn't look like he'll be getting as many goals as before but he's still offering a lot from the bench. Alexandersson can also play up front and has but he seems much better just sat behind the striker.

I've already started to get interest in some of my key players like Wallgren, Alexandersson, Yilmaz and even Asberg. Frankly I think we need to secure promotion if we don't want to lose them. The club isn't poor but we don't have the status or funds to keep them at this level.


No comments:

Post a Comment